your mail

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Sun Sep 16 20:27:53 PDT 2001

On Sun, Sep 16, 2001 at 03:06:59PM -0700, citizenq at hushmail.com wrote:
> The wired-generation issue is that we don't need glib knowitall
half-information or reporting that's packaged just like an SUV ad
except it's for the socalled digiscenti.  The issue is that we need
the best information that we can get and Declan's superficial
reportage of the Congressional debate does NOT fulfill the need.

Fool. I linked to the transcript and posted the text of the bill myself.
I offered in-depth coverage. Compare and contrast to wire coverage of
the same legislation to achieve enlightenment.

-Declan