Rational Fanatics: Suicide Terrorism Explained (fwd)

Jei jei at cc.hut.fi
Sun Sep 16 13:22:23 PDT 2001

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, attila! wrote:

>     Thu, 8pm EDT
>
>     As to be expected, the European left-wing liberal
>     countries and their leaders are already back-sliding and
>     urging the U.S. not to massively retaliate --eg: let the
>     Islamists get away with their terror act.
>
>     Well, we can always count on the French to hope we fall
>     on our face, and the Germans have neither patriotism nor
>     spine.
>
>     The time to retaliate was in the first few hours while
>     everyone was in shock and looking for blood; now
>     Europe's pansy liberals have gone back to their usual
>     condescending head-in-the-sand attitudes.
>
>     For France to say the U.S. had it coming, maybe France
>     should be one of the targets?
>
>     The only way to stop terrorism is to make the people of
>     the countries who succor and harbor the terrorists
>     really feel the pain. Blow away a country or two --then
>     ask "Next?" --after you have everyone's attention.
>
>     THAT is how you stop terrorism, George....

Just as an after thought, but perhaps you would like to perform
a suicide attack on the Afghanistan presidential building?

I think there's lots of support for suicide attacks made by Americans
as a revenge to this one. It would be an equally devastating and proper
response to this one, don't you think?