Schoolyard arguments

citizenQ citizenQ at ziplip.com
Sun Sep 16 22:37:45 PDT 2001

I read it.  Yes but in the deconstruction/analysis, you STILL don't support your position WRT the objections raised, you switch over to "maybe it shouldn't be done so fast."  But then you say the bill "will have to go to conference committee and then, probably, both chambers of Congress for another vote.."

So it's not being passed *into law* at midnite by voice vote, it will be subject to investigation and review, Leahy is out there doing a good job, and finally - does your Wired readership know that you think so little of them that they can't understand some of what this debate is about?

Killfile away, and I shall do same.