Stink Bombs

Dr. Evil drevil at sidereal.kz
Sun Sep 16 15:21:18 PDT 2001

> Can you please tell me what I need to make a stink bomb, the measurements,
> and how to build it? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? Thanx.

Yes, you can build a stink bomb with ingredients found in ordinary
grocery stores!

1. Buy a pound of beans, a pound of onions, and a quarter of a pound
   of garlic.

2. Cook all these ingredients together in a liberal amount of cooking
   oil.  IMPORTANT: ADD THE GARLIC LAST, because cooking tends to
   decrease its efficacy, so you want to minimize the garlic cooking
   time.

2a. Variation: Substitute lard for a south-of-the-border recipe.

2b. Variation: Substitute garbanzo beans for a Middle Eastern flavor.

3. Eat the entire thing!  Yes, it's not easy to get down two pounds of
   fatty garlicy beans and onions, but you can do it if you believe in
   yourself!

4. You now have a stinkbomb in your pants.  Be careful!  Use it only
   for good!  (Please consult a physician before beginning any
   strenuous exercise or diet program, and this is both a strenuous
   exercise and a diet.)

Another helpful recipe from Dr. Evil.  Next week: A selection of
garlic desert toppings.