The Cluster Fuck

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Sep 16 17:39:37 PDT 2001

    --
On 16 Sep 2001, at 13:01, Tim May wrote:
> $30 billion in "debt forgiveness" to the Pakistanis, which
> will cause a dozen other countries to condition their
> support for anti-terrorism activities on debt forgiveness..

CIA was sponsoring Pakistan's effort back in the days when
the target was the Soviet Union.).

The Taliban was a creation of Pakistan, created well after
the Soviet Union fell, and sponsored by them until a few days
ago, even though the Taliban was sponsoring terror against
the US.

 I much doubt they spent thirty billion developing them.

So it looks like supporting terrorism is a hugely profitable
activity.

Hey guys, terrorize the US.  We will then pay you stop.

And if Bush should have his doubts about this program, Pervez
Musharraf will point to all the taliban like extremists
within Pakistan and say "Well I am a moderate man, but gee,
if you do not give me what I want I might fall, and then
Pakistan's nukes get into the hands of the like of Bin Laden.

I suggest that Bush might make an alternative offer -- if
Musharraf cooperates sufficiently, the US government will
refrain from destroying his nuclear capability.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     Uz0HwFy5Qdvhev6JMShX4Q/yySVx9T+eWNpPFD+U
     42VFb4cGwssmH2I03cVaGOd5uzPg7FfUuTAF83PrO