Ann Coulter Final Solution?

cubic-dog dog3 at ns.charc.net
Sun Sep 16 11:08:40 PDT 2001

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, lizard wrote:

> "Colin A. Reed" wrote:
> >
> > Well here is another moron.  From Jerry Fallwell's statements, and Pat
> > Robertsons concurrence,
> >snip
> Just as the terrorists are not representative of all Middle-Easterners,
> so Fallwell and company are not representative of all Americans.

Indeed.

Fallwall, Robertson et all would do well to pay a little attention
to the gospel they claim to preach.

As a long time "born again" I say that were "Jesus alive today"
his focus would be much more along the lines of comming up
with the Parable of the Firemen, his actions would be in consoleing
those who Fallwell and Robertson so desperatly despise, and
his anger would be directed at those pharases long on legality
and short on mercy. So his word illustrates.

So after these and many other public statements in the past, i say
that not only do Fallwell and Robertson not speak for America, neither
do they speak for Christ.