Burning airlines give you so much more

Subcommander Bob bob at black.org
Sun Sep 16 11:16:48 PDT 2001

t 11:51 AM 9/15/01 -0700, Meyer Wolfsheim wrote:
>Heh. Perhaps the suggestion that such terrorism could be stopped if
>everyone were to be converted to Christianity wasn't such a crazy idea.

The Irish Problem would not be with us if the Romans had killed all the
islanders instead of leaving some alive.

Lots of problems go away when we are domesticated/pogrommed to the point
of
uniformity.

The Crusades have been going on for hundreds of years.  That a
piece-o'-shit
DC reporter should want to continue them is offensively ahistorical but
not surprising.

There's a reason its illegal to wear a burkha in Turkey.  Interface
(boundary) areas
are always interesting.  Ask the Albanians.

Make religion illegal, lots of stupid problems disappear.

                When I got back home I found a message on the door
                     Sweet Regina's gone to China crosslegged on the
floor
                            Of a burning jet that's smoothly flying
                           Burning airlines give you so much more

                     How does she intend to live when she's in far
Cathay
                     I somehow can't imagine her just planting rice all
day
                              Maybe she will do a bit of spying
                            With microcameras hidden in her hair

                     I guess Regina's on a plane a Newsweek on her knees

                 While miles below the curlews call from strangely
stunted trees
                         The painted sage sits just as though he's
flying
                             Regina's jet disturbs his wispy beard

                                Brian Eno, Burning airlines give you so
much more