Scientologists hinder WTC efforts

Nomen Nescio nobody at dizum.com
Sat Sep 15 22:10:19 PDT 2001

[...]

Additionally we are trying to move in and knock the psychs out of
counseling to the grieving families and that could take another 100 plus
people right now. Due to some brilliant maneuvering by some simply genius
Sea Org Members we tied up the majority of the psychs who were attempting
to get to families yesterday in Q&A, bullbait and wrangling. They have a
hard time completing cycles of action and are pretty easy to disperse. But
today they are out in full force and circling like vultures over these
people and all of our resources are tied up in the support efforts in the
disaster zone at present.

[...]

http://www.lisamcpherson.org/ihelp_email.htm