SYMBOL

Dr. Evil drevil at sidereal.kz
Sat Sep 15 17:38:13 PDT 2001

> I'd love to see the WTC replaced with a building over twice as tall as the
> twin towers, the irrefutable tallest building in the world.  Something like
> Trump's kilometer tower would be a great symbol of recovery and
> transcendence.

I agree with this.  The Twin Towers should be built bigger than before
(twice as big if it's feasible).  I know some people would be scared
to have office space in there, but that's fine, because people who are
not scared will take space there, and everyone will know it.  I would
take an office on the 200th floor if I could.