Crypto-anonymity greases HUMINT intelligence flows

Howie Goodell goodell at mediaone.net
Sat Sep 15 20:52:17 PDT 2001

Meyer Wolfsheim wrote:

> Assume that you could nearly guarantee a profit of $5mil or more by
> shorting your stocks before a terrorist attack on the World Trade Center.
>
> Would you perpetrate such a crime, and frame the "sand-niggers"?

The plot sickens.  I assume you saw the news reports today
that bin Ladin's associates did exactly that with the German
reinsurer who will bear the brunt of the WTC claims?
Persuade Ahmed to incinerate himself and 10,000 bystanders,
and then -- cha ching!

Take care!
Howie Goodell
--
Howie Goodell  hgoodell at cs.uml.edu  Pr SW Eng, WearLogic
Sc.D. Cand  HCI Res Grp  CS Dept  U Massachussets Lowell