Crypto-anonymity greases HUMINT intelligence flows

Nomen Nescio nobody at dizum.com
Sat Sep 15 07:50:15 PDT 2001

Sandfort:

> I have NO IDEA what this strange post has to do with the original question.
> I'm a libertarian.  As such, I see no problem in doing well by doing good.
> Just because I would jump at $5 million (plus Witness Relocation) to finger
> Bin Laden does not mean I would do something evil for that amount or more.

    And fingering bin Laden wouldn't be just as evil? It would be for one of
his followers, now wouldn't it? Evil is relative. Would you become Judas
Iscariot -- for how many shekels? And if you say that as someone close
to bin Laden, you would rat on him for money, how about us, how about
your friends and family here in the US? What's the price for them?