Crypto Access

mean-green at hushmail.com mean-green at hushmail.com
Sat Sep 15 15:28:06 PDT 2001

At 07:57 AM 9/15/2001 -0700, John Young <jya at pipeline.com> wrote:
>The cpunk archives, Cryptome and a host of other crypto
resources are likely to be shutdown if the war panic continues.

>What methods could be used to assure continued access to
crypto even if possession and/or usage is outlawed?

Its now possible to publish web sites to Mojo.  Perhaps we could work together on some tests uploads of your site?

In the same way a number of people on and off the list have sprung into action to bring up additional remailers, perhaps we should encourage our circle of friends to download and run Mojo clients.

>Post that info here, too, maybe, after thinking about the
consequences.

A> while back a list of global sites for accessing crypto was
set up at:

 >  http://jya.com/crypto-free.htm

It would be nice to mirror these site on Mojo.