Crypto-anonymity greases HUMINT intelligence flows

Incognito Innominatus anonymous at mixmaster.nullify.org
Sat Sep 15 13:04:00 PDT 2001

Sandy Sandfort wrote:
> Nonsense.  Targeting innocents is evil according to EVERY human culture.
> The fact that people do it, does not make it "relative."  It just makes them
> evil.  Period.

Not according to Tim May.  He was the one who wrote that he was becoming
convinced that Tim McVeigh had done the right thing.  "Some innocents
died, but hey, war is hell.  Broken eggs and all that."  Those are his
exact words, May 9, 1997.  He's also the one that has called for the
burning of millions of innocents by nuclear fire.

If targeting innocents is evil, what can we say about those who applaud
such actions?  Doesn't Tim May, by his own words, show himself to be
evil by the standards of every civilized human culture?