100 million dead this past century through actions of states

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sat Sep 15 13:24:46 PDT 2001

On Saturday, September 15, 2001, at 01:04 PM, Incognito Innominatus
wrote:

> Sandy Sandfort wrote:
>> Nonsense.  Targeting innocents is evil according to EVERY human
>> culture.
>> The fact that people do it, does not make it "relative."  It just
>> makes them
>> evil.  Period.
>
> Not according to Tim May.  He was the one who wrote that he was becoming
> convinced that Tim McVeigh had done the right thing.  "Some innocents
> died, but hey, war is hell.  Broken eggs and all that."  Those are his
> exact words, May 9, 1997.  He's also the one that has called for the
> burning of millions of innocents by nuclear fire.
>
> If targeting innocents is evil, what can we say about those who applaud
> such actions?  Doesn't Tim May, by his own words, show himself to be
> evil by the standards of every civilized human culture?

100 million or more persons have died in the last 100 years through the
actions of statists like Mao, Stalin, Roosevelt, Hitler, Pol Pot, Amin,
and a dozen others like them.

If D.C is someday incinerated in an act of thermonuclear purification, I
will cheer.

In a free country, I am entitled to cheer.

However, Amerika is not a free country. Several Arabs were arrested a
few days ago in New Jersey for cheering the  WTC action. Others are
being detained nationwide. And the U.S.G. is calling on other countries
to "stop" (suppress) any show of joy over the events. So much for free
expression.

Amerika is not a free country. Hasn't been since Lincoln.

--Tim May