resend(SORRY! left out %$#@% subj) RE: Senate votes to permit warrantless Net-wiretaps,

citizenq at hushmail.com citizenq at hushmail.com
Sat Sep 15 11:22:53 PDT 2001

You missed the irony, I guess I should have put in the irony-smiley.

Given the overall context of the bill, the debate on the floor, and it's conclusion your report is shrill and Chicken-littleish, which does nothing for creating credible support of resistance to eroding civil liberty. Do your job, support your position, and do it clearly please.  Right now I have no patience for Wired-generation smugness.