On Internet and social responsibility

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Sat Sep 15 07:53:06 PDT 2001

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, Vadim Antonov wrote:

> I'm not calling in question their right to publish; what i'm saying that
> this crap was going on for years, and nobody cared.
>
> BTW, if you look at the First Ammendment protections closer, they are not
> guaranteeing absolute right of free speech.  Learn the American law before
> you invoke it to defend your point of view.

Bullshit, you fucking anti-American revisionist....

                                 Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech,
or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to
petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

            natsugusa ya...tsuwamonodomo ga...yume no ato
            summer grass...those mighty warriors'...dream-tracks

                                            Matsuo Basho

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com