A Brevital Moment (was..Ignore Aimee Farr)

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sat Sep 15 09:06:17 PDT 2001

On Saturday, September 15, 2001, at 08:45 AM, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

>     --
> On 14 Sep 2001, at 16:25, Trei, Peter wrote:
>> I haven't paid enough attention to AF to be able to form an
>> opinion as to whether she's threatened anyone.
>
> She did not say "I am going to kill a judge".  She did
> however say that somone else was going to kill a judge.   She
> and Nomen are trying to bring about a RICO conversation.
>
> Whether they are doing this out of a sinister government
> plot, or because they are stupid assholes, I do not know.  Of
> course the internet has a considerably larger supply of
> stupid assholes than government agents.

AF and NN have also claimed that we, as a list,  are complicit in making
bombs because we "tolerate" the clueless bombz d00dz who are probably
cops.

AF talks about how close he/she lives to the Bush ranch in Texas, he/she
talks about bombs and judge killings...he/she is clearly attempting some
sort of incitement or entrapment.

--Tim May