A Brevital Moment (was..Ignore Aimee Farr)

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Sep 15 08:45:05 PDT 2001

    --
On 14 Sep 2001, at 16:25, Trei, Peter wrote:
> I haven't paid enough attention to AF to be able to form an
> opinion as to whether she's threatened anyone.

She did not say "I am going to kill a judge".  She did
however say that somone else was going to kill a judge.   She
and Nomen are trying to bring about a RICO conversation.

Whether they are doing this out of a sinister government
plot, or because they are stupid assholes, I do not know.  Of
course the internet has a considerably larger supply of
stupid assholes than government agents.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     vMcE3M5nkj3Kodqq2CoA0LrPYjh2Yyfv2M4bNL0V
     4bV0p9xh+C/5ye5W8o+8379e3hdd1F6bbXo/MK/Iq