Readers Digest poll - vote now

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sat Sep 15 08:25:44 PDT 2001

On Saturday, September 15, 2001, at 07:01 AM, Derek Balling wrote:

> Readers Digest and Yahoo are sponsoring a poll that asks various
> questions about what freedoms people are willing to sacrifice...
>
> http://ypolls.yahoo.com/rd1/
>
> Hitting up public opinion for bad policies in a time of sorrow is
> wrong, in my opinion, and its important that all sides get their voices
> heard on this topic.

The sheeple are being asked in online polls, in man-on-the-street
surveys by news crews, just how many civil liberties we should give up.

Tim's Alternative Poll:

Q: What do you think should be done to those who violate the Bill of
Rights, for example, by suspending various of our civil liberties?:

a) arrest, trial, and, if convicted, lengthy imprisonment for tens of
thousands of cops, judges, bureaucrats, and others complicit in any way
whatsoever with this suspension of civil liberties

b) victims should fight back with all resources, and, if possible, kill
their attackers

c) all government employees involved in such a suspension should be
herded together and then doused with aviation fuel and lit...

d) we should demand to know why the CIA, er, the Taliban, altered its
plans to hit the Capitol and instead diverted at the last minute into a
nearly empty section of the Pentagon