MARTIAL LAW Cypherpunks and terrorism

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Sep 15 08:17:29 PDT 2001

    --
On 14 Sep 2001, at 10:57, !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:
> James - I find your statements incredible.  America is
> being attacked for being rich and free?  I don't think so
>
> If these people are arabs - and i still don't have any
> proof of that - then we can assume they blew up the WTC in
> protest of americas support of terror and antidemocratic
> institutions - i.e. the palestinian israel problems.

Those terrorists origins that have been reported so far come
from parts of the arab world that are very far away from
Israel -- and also far away from the oil.

> Don't forget James - if in fact Bin Landen is involved in
> this then the facts remain that the US Government sponsored
> and assisted him during the Russian occupation of
> afganistan.

No the US government did not, though it surely would have had
he showed any concern about Afghanistan earlier.  Bin Laden
was entirely untroubled by godless communists conquering,
ruling, and terrorizing a muslim country.   Bin Laden and the
Taliban showed their faces long after the real holy warriors,
people who do not make holy war on women and children, had
sent the commies packing.

Bin Laden hates freedom, the freedom which leads to the US
culturally dominating the middle east.  He does not worry
much about foreign military domination.  The Soviet Union was
a mere military threat, which did not endanger the souls of
muslims, only their freedom and property.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     DEJ5rgW8IcZ8JDlNeH+IgJOaekLOQXfOGH3rPjN8
     4Na1wToW+otgrI6/UiTJjECa2nTf2XyUK425cXn5q