Crypto-anonymity greases HUMINT intelligence flows

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Sep 15 08:17:29 PDT 2001

    --
On 14 Sep 2001, at 11:10, Aimee Farr wrote:
> I don't know why Tim makes me out to be such a bitch. I'm
> pro-crypto and pro-privacy.

You are pretending, not very well, to be someone you are not.

As to whether the real you is a government provocateur, I
have no idea.  But the real you is not this persona "Aimee",
nor does it have the beliefs to which "Aimee" pretends.  You
are also making an effort to conceal your writing style, or
writing in a style that is not natural to you.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     OP7S7J6E/jPn1WNvSzb+pA2z+0VVj2WJhEkTFaGv
     4y+qb8a++xiuG+5UBFqkOYx9bshRdN4uBnBUvsork