"Bugged" calling cards?

Aimee Farr aimee.farr at pobox.com
Fri Sep 14 17:55:03 PDT 2001

See: "trap calling cards" or "skip calling cards."

Yes, you can do it yourself. Without passing on the legality of this, YES,
it is a sunlighted investigatory tactic. Contact a telco investigator in
your jurisdiction. A skilled pretexter, and a trap line, can work better in
some cases.

"See a lawyer and an investigatory professional."

~Aimee