Crypto-anonymity greases HUMINT intelligence flows

Meyer Wolfsheim wolf at priori.net
Fri Sep 14 19:05:34 PDT 2001

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, Sandy Sandfort wrote:

> > Whoever opts to collect that $5,000,000 will forever live in fear.
>
> Cost/benefit, you do the math.  I'd opt for it in a heartbeat.

Assume that you could nearly guarantee a profit of $5mil or more by
shorting your stocks before a terrorist attack on the World Trade Center.

Would you perpetrate such a crime, and frame the "sand-niggers"?

What's the cost/benefit here?

How much potential profit would be necessary for a crime like this to
occur with profit as the only motive?

-MW-