Ann Coulter Final Solution?

Colin A. Reed aleph at alumni.caltech.edu
Fri Sep 14 15:43:57 PDT 2001

Well here is another moron.  From Jerry Fallwell's statements, and Pat
Robertsons concurrence, I think it is pretty safe to say that we are in
just as much danger from christain fundamentalist terrorists as from
muslim fundamentalist terrorists.  I fail to see what a conversion would
accomplish.  Let alone a forced conversion.  Blech.  Just when I'm
feeling proud to be an American, watching the wonderful response of the
people in New York, these scum come along and make me ashamed to be an
American.