Light a Candle, Sept 14th 01 7:00 PM EST

xyz at kalifornia.com xyz at kalifornia.com
Fri Sep 14 11:31:36 PDT 2001

I know the list has been receiving a lot of 'do this, do that' recently,
however I felt this was appropriate.
-X

Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. EST step out of your door, stop your car, or
step out of your establishment and light a candle.   We will show the
world that Americans are strong and united together against
terrorism. Please pass this to everyone on your e-mail list.  We need to
reach everyone across the United States quickly.

The message:  WE STAND UNITED - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE TERRORISM!

Thank you.