"Ending States That Support Terrorism"

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Fri Sep 14 07:33:06 PDT 2001

Yeah, you thought (most) tech reporters in general were friends
of liberty and privacy? Heh.

I did TechTV yesterday morning around noon ET. The segment before
mine had the host quoting Louis Freeh like our former FBI director
was the latest prophet; The segment, of course, was on restricting
strong crypto.

-Declan