DEPOSIT $100 - $400 IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DAILY!

ffapro at mail2agent.com ffapro at mail2agent.com
Fri Sep 14 06:24:31 PDT 2001

DEPOSIT $100 - $400 IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DAILY!

Need income immediately? Tired of wondering if you will be paid for your advertising efforts after months of promoting?

We have a program that will allow you to pickup payments instantly. You can begin depositing money in your bank account before the weekend.

Unlike other Internet programs, our program will provide advertisement resources for the promotion of YOUR PERSONAL project. You will also constantly enjoy a considerable daily cash flow. You will simply activate other advertisers Suites and get paid $20.00 each time you do so.

If you have an immediate cash flow need, then this is the program you need to examine:  http://www.earlybank.com/suite256/ads

Personal Message:

Let us all pray for the family's of those who have fallen in the wake of the tragedy that has befallen our Nation.  If you are able to give blood, please do so.  There is a great demand for it.  If you would like to make a donation, I know that PayPal.com has set up a relief fund on their sites.  But most of all...let us all pray.  Prayer in numbers is a very powerful thing!  Take care and God Bless You All!

REMOVAL INFORMATION:

THIS IS NOT SPAM.  We are members of the same safelists or have exchanged email opportunities in the past.  Examples... FFA Pages, 911 Hits, and many FREE lists provide by Listbot, Coollist, OntopicMail, List-Source, Globeclubs, egroups, etc.  If you receive this message more than once, please accept our deepest apologies.  We may have been in contact more than once and I have duplicated your address.  If you wish to be removed, please contact the proper list moderator or email us at mailto:removeme at mail2techie.com with REMOVE in the subject line and we will be happy to help get you removed, but we'll be sorry to see you go. Thanks for your time and God Bless!

This email ad is being sent in full compliance with U.S. Senate Bill 1618, Title #3, Section 301." (which states "A statement that further transmissions of unsolicited commercial electronic mail to the recipient by the person who initiates transmission of the message may be stopped at no cost to the recipient by sending a removal request to the above email address.)