(no subject)

Nomen Nescio nobody at dizum.com
Thu Sep 13 22:20:19 PDT 2001

> that I have succeeded in compiling Mixmaster 2.9beta23 on the FreeBSD 4.4
> release candidate, and in concert with other cpunks, am putting together a
> 2.9beta24 package which includes a number of patches recently circulated.

     And you will, presumably, post the availability of same when done? I too
am readying a remailer, but am holding back until I can build a cdrom based
server, for one so I don't need to worry about hackers, for two so I don't
have to worry about logs. Also want to make that box a freenet and mojo
server. I'm running 2.9beta23 now, seems to work okay, but haven't
published the keys yet because of the above. And since they'd be changing
soon anyway.