"Attack on America" - a Personal Response (fwd)

Riad S. Wahby rsw at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 13 21:27:01 PDT 2001

Jim Choate <ravage at EINSTEIN.ssz.com> wrote:
> [...]

The labels "act of terrorism" and "act of war" are mutually exclusive.
The former is by definition perpetrated by a non-governmental group;
the latter requires actions by a government.  The claims by Dubya et
al to the contrary are incoherent politibabble.

This has been discussed within the last month here on the list, IIRC.

--
Riad Wahby
rsw at mit.edu
MIT VI-2/A 2002