Remailers and Greg Broiles (was RE: Cypherpunks and terrorism)

noisebox remailer admin mix at noisebox.remailer.org
Thu Sep 13 23:25:27 PDT 2001

I'd like to take the opportunity now to do something I should have done
over a year ago.  Last year, a Scientologist attorney threatened my DNS
provider, resulting in the immediate termination of my remailer's
hostname.  Greg Broiles graciously and promptly offered the use of
remailer.org to the noisebox remailer, which I gratefully accepted.

Thank you very much.

-- noisebox remailer admin.