Sick Wacko in the Whitehouse

citizenQ citizenQ at ziplip.com
Thu Sep 13 18:51:40 PDT 2001

You were NOT paying close enough attention during the election.  "We" did not allow this sub-normal to become president.  The Republican machine saw to it, unable to be thwarted by the Democratic machine.  Neither of which have anything to do with "us."

Our only hope is that his is an "assisted living" situation, surrounded by enough possibly more intelligent and experienced men and women to prevent the most heinous missteps.  Hopefully the posturing that everyone is "shoulder to shoulder" and "fully behind" the President is only because that's what has to be said to keep the sheeple quiet, and not because that's what the huge and intentionally ponderous US Government machine really thinks.