MARTIAL LAW Cypherpunks and terrorism

!Dr. Joe Baptista baptista at pccf.net
Thu Sep 13 09:43:55 PDT 2001

On Thu, 13 Sep 2001, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> At 09:57 PM 9/12/01 -0400, !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:
>
> >That's not an answer - thats an interview with little details.
>
> If you look at the links from that page, you'll see it's actually an
> extraordinary lengthy interview that details bin Ladin's "demands." Basic
> searches will turn up far more information; my point was that information
> is out there and people should not be expect to be fed it.

Well I've looked at it carefully and all I see is links to more
nonsense.  Let me explain this to you and hopefully provide you a well
earned education.

This is a picture of a child - just one out of hundreds that we evacuated
to Canada from Afganistan during the russian occupation of Afganistan.

http://www.pccf.net/bod/jb/misc/MCLEOD07.html

I don't remember his name - like I said we handled hundreds of these
kids.  But this little boy is just one of many who were subjected to the
russian idea of how to win a war.  You may remember Declan that the
russians at the time were losing the war against the afganis and they
resorted to building bombs which looked like toys.

The idea was to drop these bomb-toys in the hope of maiming and injuring
afganis children with the ultimate hope of demoralizing the population
through the victimization of their children.  It did not work - but the
scars are real - and damage was done.

This child was lucky - after years of reconstructive surgery at the Hotel
Deu hospital in Kingston Ontario he was able to walk normally again.

Now I should stress the American Military at the time was instrumental in
assisting us in evacuating these children and by default we saved many
lives.

Osama Bin Ladin and the Fatwa are of no significance to what happened in
america.  They are the symbols of a struggle that has been going on for
many years.  A struggle against oppression and planned genocide in which
the United States has been a significant contributor and
supporter.  i.e. Israel's oppression of the palestinians, i.e. south
africa, i.e. east timor etc. etc. etc.

Arabs are by default very nobel, trustworthy and honourable people.  But
they are not cows.  They will not bow their heads as their civilization is
brutalized and raped.  They will fight back with the vengence that is
the holy jihad.

Kill Osama Bin Ladin and you create another arab saint and many more holy
warriors take his place.  That is the nature of the beast.

The terror we saw in new york and washington this week is the harvest of
many years of seed planting by the US government.  It represents the
response of a people who have been opressed and lied to for years by a
US government which claims to support the virtues of freedom and
democracy yet funds terror on a world wide basis for no better reason then
to make a profit.

Again I say that these men who were responsible for this terror acted as
judge jury and executioners.  And the verdict of this self appointed
inquisition was the terror we saw this week and which will be with us for
many more years.  And I still say to you that the reasons and the question
of why this was done have yet to be provided to us.

regards
joe

--
Joe Baptista

http://www.dot-god.com/

The dot.GOD Registry, Limited
The Executive Plaza, Suite 908
150 West 51st Street                     Tel: 1 (208) 330-4173
Manhattan Island NYC 10019 USA           Fax: 1 (208) 293-9773