Basking in the Glow of Terror

Roy M. Silvernail roy at scytale.com
Thu Sep 13 07:35:20 PDT 2001

On 12 Sep 2001, at 23:30, Frog2 wrote:

> Assertion:  "The overt sophistication of this attack was such that I
> have a hard time believing the perps would leave so many obvious clues
> behind without intending to."
>
> These are suicide attacks.  Why do they care what clues they leave?

Interesting that a friend at work asked the very same question
when I made that assertion.  My answer:  They don't, but their
handlers certainly do.

Your piece eloquently supports my opinion that this was a large-
scale, well-planned operation.  It was not planned solely by the
perps who carried out the missions.  Their handlers will not want to
be easily identified, lest they draw nuclear fire.  Therefore, all the
easily discovered clues will doubtless be diversionary.
--
Roy M. Silvernail
Proprietor, scytale.com
roy at scytale.com