This is a pleasant surprise!!! 100K103A2

R.A.Chapman rachapman at acninc.net
Thu Sep 13 01:04:27 PDT 2001

       "This is a pleasant surprise "!!!

Simply for accepting our FREE invitation to see this opportunity work for YOU, we'll "lock in" your position and EVERYONE who signs up AFTER you, signs up UNDER you!!

You can take your time, and review all the benefits of your free membership, because frankly, there are too many remarkable benefits to be able to understand them all at a glance.

For an example my sponsor's sponsor is earning $8,000.00 a month guaranteed income, and in a year, she has earned a life-time income!!

I'm now earning a guaranteed income, and very soon, you can also!!

Why are we doing this?  Because when you see the explosive growth, and momentum, and you see how this program was designed to help any sincere marketeer succeed, you'll accept the down line we've placed under you, and you'll decide to harvest your piece of this incredible event.

So what are you waiting for?  This is a FREE, No Cost, No Obligation opportunity to watch your monthly commissions grow.

The person who just signed up will be pleased to add you to their down line.

See for yourself:   JOIN FREE!!!!!!!  JOIN FREE!!!!!!!

To join our FREE post launch program, send us an email
mailto:RAChapman at ACNInc.net?subject=Join_Post_Paunch_for_Free100K103A2!!!
and include your "First Name, Last Name, and Email" in the text...

This is the program that built itself, while I was too busy beating myself up with the others. It was FREE to
join, and they said they would PROVE that it worked.

        Guess what.....it Works!

Let me show you, and prove it to you too.  No hype, no shouting, no risk, just an opportunity to make
a guaranteed income every month...

Send me an Email - I'll take it from there|;-}

   JOIN FREE!!!!!!!  JOIN FREE!!!!!!!

TTo join our FREE post launch program, send us an email
mailto:RAChapman at ACNInc.net?subject=Join_Post_Paunch_for_Free100K103A2!!!
and include your "First Name, Last Name, and Email" in the text...

We will send you an email to confirm your free membership, and provide additional benefits of the program.

You have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain!

Regards,
R.A.Chapman

If  you choose not to receive info from us, send us an email, and your wishes will be honored.
mailto:RAChapman at ACNInc.net?subject=Please_Remove100K103A2
and include your "email address(es)" in the text...