low tech, high concept

Reese reeza at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Sep 13 03:06:12 PDT 2001

For those who prattle about massive planning for this attack on those
Way Too Crumbly buildings:

<fwd>

Low tech High concept attack.  You could use Microsoft Flight sim 2 to learn
how to fly a 767.  I have a plastic knife made by Glock that is very sharp.
You could use the internet and Travelocity .com to book the appropriately
flights.  I think that it was executed very well.  My hats off to who ever
did this, but in my other hand is my 1911.

</fwd>

There is one brain behind all this.  Find it and barbecue it on skewers,
along with whoever and whatever fosters its existence.

Reese