Coordination, maximizing terror, hypotheses (fwd)

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Wed Sep 12 11:23:06 PDT 2001

At 12:47 PM 9/12/01 -0500, Jeff Bone wrote:
> > This is nonsense,
>
>Just thinking out loud, here, not asserting anything.

Fair enough.

 > and shows how seriously we should take the rest of the
> > message. I was at the Pentagon yesterday; the plane did not hit the south
> > side. (Photos at mccullagh.org).
>
>Strictly speaking, there's not a "south side" as far as I know;  the plane
>hit the
>side between the Mall entrance and the south parking area, which IIRC
>faces roughly
>southwest and parallel's Route 27.  That's what I gather from the news
>I've heard
>anyway...

Of course there's a south (or very close to a south) side to a building
that has five of them. I put some photos I took yesterday up at
mccullagh.org; the attack hit on the north (maybe you could call it
northeast) side.

>I'm not suggesting that he fessed up without intending to, just that the
>gag order
>may have been extended, reinstated, or whatever.

After Armey allegedly told this to CNN's largest audience in a decade? I
doubt it.

-Declan