"Alejandro transports"

Eric Murray ericm at lne.com
Wed Sep 12 12:49:20 PDT 2001

Someone pointed me to some Usenet posts containing "encrypted gibberish".
Doing a deja search on the words "Alejandro transports" from this
post shows that there's thousands of these posted to all kinds of
Usenet newsgroups.  It looks like some sort of stego text system.
Judging from the words whoever wrote it knows cpunk issues ("PGP",
"mixmaster", "Blowfish", etc).

I think I have seen examples of this before, but I can't remember
where.  Does anyone know who or what generates it?

Here's an example: