[Newsletter]Natural Cuture Handicraft Art from Asia

Adams Victor5891 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 15:12:32 PDT 2001

{\rtf1\ansi\deff0\deftab720{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil MS Sans Serif;}{\f1\froman\fcharset2 Symbol;}{\f2\fswiss\fcharset1 MS Sans Serif;}}
{\colortbl\red0\green0\blue0;}
\deflang1033\pard\plain\f2\fs22\cf0
\par We offer special promotion of this month.
\par And free handicraft gift for you every week.
\par Find out handicraft gift, made from wood, wood powder,
\par wood paper. Colorful animal ,Eagle ,Dragon,Birds, Elephant, Kilin,
\par Horse, Wood Lantern, All made by fine handmade ancient
\par arts, silver, gold jewelry low price.
\par Include ancient style benjarong 5 colors ancient
\par ceramics art of Thailand
\par
\par Visit our site and get free promotion now!!!!
\par www.thaibestcraft.com
\par
\par to remove from our mail list ,simply press reply with subject= remove
\par }