NSA monitors domestic cellular

Sunder sunder at anon7.arachelian.com
Tue Sep 11 21:24:48 PDT 2001

"National security"is the passphrase to the constitution.  Or haven't you
noticed.

In this case, I don't think anyone will complain very loudly.  In this
case, for once, the NSA would be right, and it wouldn't just be FUD.

 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :aren't security.  A |share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:camera won't stop a |monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :masked killer, but  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :will violate privacy|site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------