The 4th Airliner Shot Down?

Sunder sunder at anon7.arachelian.com
Tue Sep 11 21:14:43 PDT 2001

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Jim Choate wrote:

> There was also several eye witnesses that said the first tower was hit by
> a missile...

They were right.  The plane was effectively a missle, and come to think of
it not a bomb.  Bomb is something that isn't launched, it's carried or
dropped.  A missle is launched, it flies.  Like the planes.

Yes, of course plane!=missle, but in this case, it effectively was.

Granted, there will almost always be a witness that will say it was aliens
from the 8th dimention too...