The 4th Airliner Shot Down?

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Tue Sep 11 20:12:51 PDT 2001

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Marshall Clow wrote:

> >Somebody who claims to be from inside the Pentagon
> >is saying an F16 shot down the airliner that crashed in
> >Pennsylvania. Are there news reports of this?
>
> There was a Pittsburgh TV station quoting eyewitnesses saying
> that the plane in Pennsylvania was shot down. (around noon PDT)
>
> The FAA has "firmly denied" this.

There was also several eye witnesses that said the first tower was hit by
a missile...

Clearly these people don't have a clue of the size differential.

I would be so bold to say that since the New York crash a few years ago
that there will almost always be a witness that saw a 'missile'.

            natsugusa ya...tsuwamonodomo ga...yume no ato
            summer grass...those mighty warriors'...dream-tracks

                                            Matsuo Basho

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com