Manhattan Mid-Afternoon

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Tue Sep 11 20:10:41 PDT 2001

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Lucky Green wrote:

> At gun ranges across the country, where just about everybody is armed,
> physical violence is virtually nonexistent. Ever wonder why this is the
> case? After thinking about it for a while, even the slower ones amongst us
> might be able to figure out the cause.

Yeah, the guys running it with pistols stuffed in their belts will shoot
you if you get too nutty. They also tend to outlaw fast draws (some won't
even let you wear a pistol in a holster while on the range) and other such
shenanigans.

So we see that gun ranges don't allow anyone/everyone to run around armed
and operating equally.

As a result, your point is bogus.

            natsugusa ya...tsuwamonodomo ga...yume no ato
            summer grass...those mighty warriors'...dream-tracks

                                            Matsuo Basho

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com