Manhattan Mid-Afternoon

Normen Nomesco dis-list at rebelbase.com
Tue Sep 11 21:59:26 PDT 2001

>I'm 100% positive that a single armed terrorist with the best training in
>the world would perish within seconds at the hands of 50+ such businessmen
>before taking out more than several victims.  To understand this, you must
>think as they did.

Then how come 84 unarmed people could not take aproximatly 4 people armed
with razor blades.
Agh, I see it, they didn't have guns.  Shit 10 kids could probably rush and
take an adult
armed with a knife, if they rushed him.  At least one terrorist was flying,
so what thats
84 people against 3 armed with exacto razor blades?

Bullshit, they had knives and sharp instruments.  No matter how well
>trained a killer is, he is no match for odds like 120 to 4 against.

How about odds of 20 to 1 with the one having a knife....

---