Manhattan Mid-Afternoon

Lucky Green shamrock at cypherpunks.to
Tue Sep 11 20:08:26 PDT 2001

Normen wrote:
------------
Oh and Im sure having guns on board planes would work out great
especially considering the increase of people having huge fucking fits
and having to be held down on planes, yeah, lets arm people on planes.
------------

Ignoring for a moment if it is indeed true that more airline passengers are
"having fits" (which is doubtful, but irrelevant to the point that I am
about to make) and furthermore ignoring why passengers may become
increasingly verbal about the unacceptable treatment they receive, I dare
say that there would be a rapid decrease in physical outbursts by
individuals on airplanes if a good number of the passengers were armed.

At gun ranges across the country, where just about everybody is armed,
physical violence is virtually nonexistent. Ever wonder why this is the
case? After thinking about it for a while, even the slower ones amongst us
might be able to figure out the cause.

--Lucky