Hi There

Cesar Quisumbing qboggie24 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 13:34:09 PDT 2001

,

My name is Cesar and I am one of your upline sponsors
in DHS :-)
I would like to welcome you to one of the most
explosive ways to earn money on the Internet. If you
are serious in earning a solid, stable, fast income,
then read the information we send so you can learn
more about DHS.

You now have hundreds coming into your downline and I
want you to realize what this can mean to you.
Finding the right Internet Opportunity can be
frustrating, costly, and prone to error. The wrong
choices lead to wasted time, effort, and money. We
invite you to make an educated decision about DHS and
that is why we offer these informational emails.

I myself have been working for my DHS for only 2
months and this has brought me the fastest success
than any program I have been involved with in the
past. In my first month of working part-time I made
Team Captain which brought me a Guaranteed income. My
second month I worked at helping those below me to
bring them to Team Captain and I have several Team
Leaders under me. I am now earning $200 a Month. Each
month my guaranteed income increases. This is
absolutely the best system I've found and I don't
doubt one bit that higher success is ahead a short
distance for me.

My sponsor has been involved in DHS in June 8, 2000
and is now earning a minimum of $1,500 monthly as a
Diamond Director. She is now showing me how to
duplicate what she did.

Her sponsor has been involved in DHS just 1 year as of
February 3rd 2001 and is already earning $4,000 a
month with her efforts.

Her sponsor joined 1 year ago December 2000 and is
earning $5,000 a month Guaranteed income. Both of
these ladies had reached the Presidents Club in just 4
months time. Amazing...Bottom line, this system works!

Be sure to visit: http://www.clubshop.com/den.html and
see how many are moving up to explosive incomes.

We offer a no cost, no obligation opportunity to
online marketers in which they can watch their
business grow before they get involved. Why are we
doing this??? Because when they see the explosive
growth and momentum, and how this program was designed
to help any sincere marketer succeed, they accept the
downline we've built under them and harvest their
piece of this incredible event.

Join the team of Internet Marketing Professionals that
are presenting this opportunity to hundreds of people
every day ! Hundreds of members are upgrading and
taking advantage of these thousands of members who
have come in after them. Yes, you can earn on those
you have not personally sponsored.
DHS has offered us the most unique opportunity -
combining the explosive, skyrocketing growth of online
buying along with anyone of kind money making system.

No hype -- no false promises -- just the facts:
1) The reason it is wise to UPGRADE now is that others
are upgrading as
well. If you want these new VIP's to count towards
your total TQ or GUARANTEED monthly income you need to
become a VIP this month and put yourself in a money
making position.

2) If you upgrade to a VIP, you will move above ALL of
the other free members/PLPs that are currently below
and ABOVE you. Then in the future, if any of them
upgrade to VIPs, they, too, will go into your
downline! Do you want to see how YOUR downline is
already growing? Go to:

http://www.clubshop.com/memberlines.html

Just take your number and subtract it from the highest
number within the last link and that is your total
downline!

3) The DHS Club is continuously making exciting
announcements that will make EVERYONE want to upgrade
to a VIP Membership. This is done for you. We do the
follow ups which is vital to any Entrepreneur's
success. If you have enough faith to upgrade now, you
will place yourself in an enviable position to quickly
gain a large and growing downline. You must visit this
site and take a look at how many have upgraded this
month !! Notice they are from all over the world and
this is a global opportunity.

http://www.clubshop.com/newvips.html

Exactly how are we making money? Be sure to go to

http://www.dhs-club.com/compplan.html

Also watch for additional emails that will explain
this to you so you can understand this clearly :-)

Now this may or may not be for you at this time, but
it's only a one time $49.95 to start your business and
then $25 per month membership dues. BUT, you should
never have to pay that $25 as only 4 VIPs upgrades and
it is taken out of your commission check. Just 3 VIPs
will give you a guaranteed profit. We help you achieve
this goal and remember, free members are joining and
upgrading every day and it's easy to offer free
memberships :-)

Be sure to visit:

http://www.dhs-club.com/hq.html

Please email  at
with any questions you may have.

If you decide to join right away, like I did, take
your ID#:
and head straight to

http://www.clubshop.com/cgi/members/

Then click on "Partner/VIP Application"
Then click on Member to VIP Upgrade.

Warm Regards,

Cesar Quisumbing
DHS Silver Manager

If at anytime you chose to no longer receive updates
about
the DHS Club from myself please click here
Mailto:?subject=Please_Remove__
or hit Reply and then type "please remove" in the
Subject and your wishes will be honored

ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿü:¢æ†Šÿüg­Ê‹«~·žÿ&¡¢Ü¢fv·¬±«a¶ÚÿÿùšŠ_òj(ýÊ&