Undervalued Growth Stock

owner-cypherpunks at ssz.com owner-cypherpunks at ssz.com
Tue Sep 11 13:30:40 PDT 2001

OTCBB Stock Alert's Last Two Picks:
EMRG from $ .60 to $2.50 in 10 days for a GAIN OF OVER 400%!!!
DICE from $ .49 to $1.62 in 7 days for a GAIN OF OVER 300%!!!

HERE IS OUR NEXT EXPLOSIVE STOCK PICK:
Diversified Product Inspections, Inc. (OTCBB: DPRI)
BUY AT $1.25
SELL TARGET $4.60 = DIAMOND PLAY !!!!

MAJOR CONTRACT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND HUGE NEWSLETTER COVERAGE THIS WEEK FOR DPRI !!!

Revenues for DPRI, a 10-year old, fully-reporting company, have  skyrocketed 600% higher this
year to over $8 Million on substantial US Government and Insurance Industry contracts. DPRI's
client list of over 50 major insurance companies includes Allstate, Fireman's Fund, Travelers,
Liberty Mutual, Prudential, Hartford, and Nationwide.

We are expecting significant news this week regarding increasing revenue and contract
expansion from DPRI's Fortune 500 customer base. The stock has already bounced sharply from
its 52-week low and will continue moving up immediately. We think the stock could easily climb
above $4 in less than a month.

WE ARE PROJECTING RECORD VOLUME AND PRICE APPRECIATION AS DPRI MAY VERY WELL BE ONE OF THE
MOST UNDERVALUED STOCKS ON THE OTCBB!!!

DISCLAIMER: OTCBB Stock Alert is a financial advisory network focusing on high-growth
companies with the intent to offer its subscribers a great investment reward. It has the
policy to acquire existing small newsletters, is not affiliated with any broker or dealer and
is not a registered
investment advisor. The information contained in this publication is for informational
purposes only and is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of any offer to buy
securities. Investment in smallcap companies is considered extremely speculative and may
result in the loss of some or all of any investment made in these companies. Investors should
use the information
contained in this publication as a starting point for conducting additional research on the
featured company in order to allow the investor to form their own opinion regarding the
featured company. OTCBB Stock Alert has received five thousand free trading shares from a
third party as
compensation for the dissemination of this stock profile. Since we have a position in DPRI
there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements and opinions and therefore such
statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. We will benefit from any increase in
price for DPRI. We may liquidate our position at any time; before, during or after the
dissemination of this stock alert.