Cyber Scouts Motto: Be Prepared!

drtboi at bitslinger.net drtboi at bitslinger.net
Tue Sep 11 11:52:16 PDT 2001

On 11-Sep-2001 An Metet wrote:
>    I suppose the repression shit will really
> hit the fan now, so, are all the good little
> cyber scouts prepared to do their duty?

Maybe it's a bit too early to assume complete military takeover of the US.  I
remember, during the election debacle, rumors on the cpunk list that Clinton
was going to refuse to step down and let Bush take over, and that instead,
martial law would be declared, and the US would be taken over by the military.

I mean, you gotta be paranoid to be on this list, I assume, but you don't have
to cry "military takeover of the whole world!" during every crisis.

> knows -- the US gov maybe engineered the
> whole thing. Remember the Pentagon plan
> to shoot down an airliner. Go watch

Scary as Bush's puppeteers may be, I don't think they did this.  But I know
shit about same.

> "Wag the Dog" also be sure to watch
> the director's commentary on the dvd
> version of that.

Check out the novel "American Hero", by Larry Beinhart.