What's going on? World Trade Center, Pentagon, Old Executive Office Bldg

Greg Newby gbnewby at ils.unc.edu
Tue Sep 11 07:48:56 PDT 2001

Everything's just slashdotted.  Forget the Internet, this
is television's game, or try the radio (shortwave or
domestic).

I had some luck with http://cbc.ca  (Canadian Broadcasting Corp.,
on TV at Newsworld International), but http://www.dwelle.de
(German) isn't responding either.  Any other suggestions for
good international sites?

Yahoo dailynews has not been updated - though the search engine
is running.  Their news story about the planes hasn't been
updated for over 2 hours.
  -- Greg