Naughty Journal Author Denied Plea Change

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Sun Sep 9 08:40:20 PDT 2001

At 10:14 AM 9/9/01 -0500, measl at mfn.org wrote:
>Why?  Because it's Politcally Correct [in the Cpunk] world to blast
>him?  P.C. is just as sickening here as anywhere else, and your plea of
>"special case" has no foundation - it is merely an attempt to dodge the
>bullet.  The above excerpts are defacto proof of your hypocrisy.

I have no interest what you call "politically correct" or not. But Choate
has shown over a period of many years that he's not willing to engage in
serious discussions here, and therefore is not worthy of serious replies.
You, my friend, seem to be intent on following the same path, albeit a bit
more snottily and quickly.

-Declan