Fwd: Your Marketing Request

Fri Sep 7 23:20:15 PDT 2001

 () on Friday, September 7, 2001 at 23:20:15

message: Fwd: [From Tim Jameston]

ATTENTION:  ANY SERIOUS NETWORK MARKETER
TAKE A LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING OPPORTUNITIES I CAME ACROSS!!
IF YOU PLUG INTO THEIR PROVEN SYSTEM, THEY GUARANTEE YOU SUCCESS,
AND PROVIDE YOU WITH FREE LEADS TO BUILD YOUR GROUP!!

http://www.geocities.com/newwealthsolutions2002

Please Email Us Directly At wealthtopic999 at yahoo.com If You Experience
Any Problems With The Site As It Is Very Popular And Sometimes Very Busy.

**YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE**

ALSO - If You Are An Aol Member, You Can View The Site ButMust Email Us Directly
As We Are Not Able To Receive Your Requests Through The Site.